Do you enjoy taking pictures of bodies of water such as lakes, rivers, adn even oceans? Do you find imperfection in these photos such as bubbles, dust, and other thigs? Do you wish that there was something out there where you could get rid of it all? Well there is! Photoshop is a piece of software that enables you to edit photos at your pleasure. You can take things out or add them to it, whatever you like. So in this tutorial you'll find out just what it takes to clean up murky water using the dust and scratches tool in Photoshop. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades