This how-to video is about how to color correct photos using Photoshop levels.
Normally we use the option "levels" in Photoshop for lighting adjustment, but we can use this option to correct pictures that have very bright colors instead of using other complex color control tools, to perform this go "Image" then choose "adjustments" then choose "levels" under it, the levels shows both lightest as wells as darkest pixels, then go "channel" option and try choosing different channels like red, green and blue, if the picture is still dark after choosing different channels, to fix this we need to go to color graph and drag the slider until the tip of eastern color diagram, then choose different channel option and drag the slider till the tip of both dark as well as light end of the diagram, this will fix the issue automatically.
This video gives us a very easy tip for correcting color photos using Photoshop "levels" option.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades