Yanik Chauvin teaches us how to color correct product shots in Photoshop in this tutorial. First, remove some of the black from the image by using your crop tool. After this, if your image is too wide, duplicate your layer and use the marquee tool to edit. Remove any dust spots from your image, to make it look more clear so you have an image that is impeccable. You can do this by creating a new layer and then adding a feather to the image. Continue to go through the editing tools available until your product shot is flawless, then make sure to save the image and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades