In Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 there are several ways to perform same action. I make a video tutorial in which you can learn that how to combine two images to perform your different operations. I used a very simple and quick method. To follow my method you can get a quick adjustment of two or more then two images just in single frame and get the result you desire.
In This video i use an Image from my Photography Collection. I just simply use one image in Before Editing and After editing the image and to show the result i combined both of images in one Image to how result. You can try for your better result as well. To get more intresting Video Tutorial you can subscribe my Youtube Channel or Follow me on Tumblr
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades