You can convert any color photo to black and white photo. In Photoshop CS3, There are 4 ways to do it.
1. You need to go to the Image-Mode and then click Grayscale. It will convert your image to black & white photo.
2. Go to the Image-Adjustments-Desaturate. Then you will see your image become black & white.
3. The third option is more advance then previous options. Go to the Image-Adjustments-Channel Mixer. A channel mixer Window will appear. Now click Monochrome. you see your image convert to black & white but you will also see some clipping in the image that's why you need to adjust some color in channel mixer box to fix it.
4. And now last option to convert image to black & white, you need to go to the Image-Adjustments then click "Black & White". It will convert the image into black & white and also show "Black And White" option window adjust that settings to your desire and click ok.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades