In this video, we learn how to convert an image into a sketch in Photoshop. First, open up Photoshop and open the picture you want to convert. Now, click the layer and unlock the background. After this, go to "image", "adjustments", and remove all the saturation from the photo so it's black and white. Then, duplicate this and invert it by going back to the adjustments section. Now, go on the top of the layers tab and select "color dodge" from the drop down menu. Now, go to "filter", "other", and then "minimum". Once you do this, you can change the pixels your photo has, until it looks how you want it. When finished, shave this and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades