This informative video tells you how to use the variations panel in Adobe Photoshop to correct color issues in your photo. Too much yellow in your picture? Learn how to use the variations setting to instantly fix this with the corresponding opposite color. With simple clicks and easy preview-able pictures, you can correct color over-exposures with a click of the mouse. First go to the Images drop down and select the variations option. The original photo on the top can be clicked to revert you back to the picture you started out with. The photo beside the original is your corrected photo. You alter the corrected photo by clicking the picture "wheel" in the center of the panel. To correct an overage of the color yellow, in this example, click the opposite corner to add more blue, which tones down the yellow color with blue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades