In this video tutorial the author Chris Orwig shows how to perform image enhancements using Adobe Photoshop. Chris Orwig is a photographer and a Adobe Photoshop power user who explains how to use Photoshop to bring the best in photographs. He takes a real photo and shows how to add little color to a photograph and make it more lively and attractive. He also shows how to apply some vintage effects. He shows some images and points out to the wide angle distortion present in the images and how to filter and remove those distortions there by making them more colorful. This video shows how to use Adobe Photoshop to make color enhancements to images by removing any wide angle distortion to make them look more perfect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades