In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make an animated GIF file using Adobe Photoshop. Begin by opening the program. Then click on File and select New. Choose the size of your image and click OK. Now create your picture or text image. Once finished creating your image, click on Window and select Animation. Now click on the button on the right side of lower window and select Make Frames from Layers. change the time of each frame to 0.5 sec. Now edit it and save it. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating images and would like to learn how to create an animated GIF file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades