In this how-to video, photoshop wizard, Brandon Jackson, explains how to create an animated gif from your images and from video. More specifically, he explains how to limit the number of times/cycles your gif animates, how to specify the duration of each specific frame in your animation, and how to automatically add in between images - tweening. Animated gifs are a great way to express information in place of just a single image and even works on older computers and web browsers (unlike Flash). Watch this video tutorial and learn how to create an animated gif with PhotoShop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades