In this how to video, you will learn how create an animated loading gif in Photoshop. First, open the design you want to use for the animation in Photoshop. It should be similar to the design shown. Go to window and click animation to view the animation panel. First, change the frame time to your liking. Now, set all the shapes to 50 percent opacity except for one. Press the new frame button, duplicating the frame. Drop the opacity of the area of the image and increase the opacity of the area next to it. Repeat the process until you get a circular pattern. Select the option so that it plays forever. Hold shift and select the images to change the time if you need to. Once you are finished, save the file as a .gif file. Your animation is now ready for use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades