In this tutorial, we learn how to create Apple's aqua wallpaper in Photoshop. First, create a new canvas in the dimensions you choose. Now, go to the paint pallet and choose a color. Click on ok, then start to paint your background. Select the pen tool, then draw a line from left the right on the canvas. Now, change the color of this shape to white. Now, change the fill of the layer to 10-30%. Now, double click on the layer and make the stroke white and add a drop shadow to 40 pixels and 20% opacity. Also, change the inner glow to white and change the opacity to 10%. After this, add a new layer and select both layers, then click merge layers. After this, select a gradient tool and fade out the edges. Repeat this once more, and when finished you will have wallpaper in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades