TutCast shows viewers how to create the blood spatter from Watchmen in Photoshop! First go to TutCast.com/watchmen and download the given file that will provide you with the layers needed for this project. First, click layer and click bevel and emboss. First, start with Inner Bevel, Keep it smooth and leave depth at 100. Direction is up and change the size to 8 and soften to 10. Now, set the angle to -70 and altitude to 30. Now, the gloss contour you should pick the fourth option and the highlight mode should be overlay. Change opacity to 100% and shadow at mulitiply and change this one to 30%. Go to inner shadow and set this to linear burn and opacity at 35% angle should be -160 and turn off global light. Set distance to 8, choke to 0 and size to 21. Contour should be on the 2nd option cone. Now, go to inner glow and change blend to overlay at 1005 and change the color to white. Soften to center and change the size to 8 and select the last contour on the front row. Change overall opacity to 90% and now click okay! You should have your blood splatter. Now, you can highlight your blood splatter to stylize it. Fill in circles with white color and turn them down! Now you have your blood splatter from watchmen!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades