There aren't any words in the silent instructional tutorial video, but if you watch carefully, you'll learn the exact steps necessary to create a phenomenal looking shooting star or comment with nice looking special effects that are achievable in Photoshop. First you'll select a circular region with the selection tool, then you fill it with white. Next you'll use brush settings to create a brush stroke that straight and fades over time to create the comet's tail. Then you'll use Photoshop's layer styles to add additional special effects on the tail of the comet, including the globe. Finally, you'll add a lens flare, some stars/sparkles and implement other simple tweaks to result in a great looking graphical masterpiece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades