In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to create a cool color blast effect using Photoshop CS4. Open a new document of 700 x 700 pixels. Press ‚ÄòD‚Äô on the keyboard and set the color palette to black on top and white at the bottom. Go to filter > render > clouds. Then go to filter > render > difference clouds. Press ‚ÄòF‚Äô a few times to change how the color looks and select the one you like. Then go to filter > pixelate > color halftone. Here you set radius to ‚Äò pixels and change all channels to 90 and click OK. Next step is to filter > distort > polar coordinates > OK. This will give the blast effect. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades