In this Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to create a dollar sign button in Photoshop. Open Photoshop and select the ellipse tool and make a around shape. Now open the layer select the layer tool. Now open the gradient editor and make a gradient as shown in the video. Now change the gradient angle to around 124 degrees. Now tweak your colors a little bit as shown in the video. Now make an other layer with low opacity as shown in the video. Now you have two inter leaving layers and cut it into a circle. Now put a dollar sign into it as shown in the video. This video shows how to make a background and put the dollar sign into it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades