In this tutorial Photoshopuniverse describes how to create dotted lines in Adobe Photoshop using the brush palette. First create a new blank document in Adobe Photoshop. To open brushes palette, go to menu Window - Brushes. By adjusting spacing and hardness of brush under Brush Tip Shapes menu you can draw desirable dotted lines. To get uniform circled dots uncheck Shape Dynamics box. By holding the shift key click and drag to get a straight dotted line. To create bullet holes or perforated holes seen in films create a new layer and set foreground color to white and background color to black. Add any layer style like inner shadow, drop shadow etc. and draw. Thus you can create simple dotted lines with different styles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades