In this tutorial CreativeIceDesigns shows you how to make really cool electricity text effect by using Photoshop. To do this you need to open Photoshop and create new document. Layer will be black. Go to Type tool and type the word which you want to give effect. Now duplicate the layer and hide one. After that go to filter, stylize and wind option. Give this effect from all side. Change the color and unhide the text layer. After watching this you will be also able to make electricity text effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades