In this video, we learn how to create an engraved text effect in Photoshop. First, start a new document in Photoshop and make it as large as you want it. Now, select the foreground color as a dark gray. Next, grab the rectangle tool and draw a shaped layer, making the color whatever you want it to be. Now, go to "layer", then "layer style", and "gradient overlay". Go to the gradient bar and mix light and dark grays or black to make a metal or chrome look as you prefer. After this, write in your text with your choice of text in white, then click on the text layer. Start a color overlay, making this a light gray color, then add an inner shadow how you prefer. When finished, save this and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades