Learn to create a fashion editorial style color in Photoshop! 1. From CHANNELS button select color of the Model. It will show different colors select as per your choice. 2. Click on Levels it will show the image selected. 3. Right click and select Black&White it will open ADJUSTMENTS button adjust the color. 4. Go back to CHANNELS button they all images will look same. Copy channel Blue and Select Blue copy3 and color model's body and hair with black. 3. Click on ADJUSTMENT button and adjust the color of body, dress, hair and everything as you want to be. 4. Click on Image, Adjustment button and then select LEVEL and set Input Levels as per your choice and click on OK button. 5. Now, for cleaning select model's body and click select Brush and set HARDNESS TO 100%. Select hair and other portions and color it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades