In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create fog using Adobe Photoshop. Begin by importing the image into the program and duplicate the image. Now go to Filter, select Blur and select Radial Blur. Set the amount to 100, Blur Method to Zoom and Quality to Best. Now select the rectangular marking tool and select the sky. Then open the Hue/Saturation menu and set the Saturation to -100. Use the eraser tool to remove the gray from the edges. Now use the paint tool and paint white streaks on the fog. Finish by going to Filter, select Blur and click on Box Blur. Set the pixel to 21 and customize the Opacity. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy using Photoshop to edit images, and would like to learn how to create a fog effect in their image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades