pbj746 is here to teach you on how to create a glossy rainbow effect using Adobe Photoshop CS4. This can be easily done in a matter of minutes and you can try experimenting with other colors and effects to get variant number of sassy backgrounds.
-Firstly, create a new document under the file tab in Photoshop CS4.
-Next, set the document's Width to 500 and Height to 450.
-Unlock the background and paint the workspace black.
-Next, go to Filters > Render > Fibers.
-Set the variance to 36 and the strength to 1.
-Go to Filters > Blur > Motion Blur and click "Ok"
-Next, go to the layer properties of the current layer.
-Select Blending Options and set the gradient to the rainbow color.
-Go to Gradient overlay under Blending options and set the angle to 0 degrees and set the opacity to a 100%
-Set the scale to 110%
-Select the area you want, and mask the area.
-Next, create a new layer and paint it black.
-Go to layer properties > gradient overlay and set the color scheme from black to white. Set the opacity to how you like it.
-You are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades