In this Photoshop tutorial the instructor shows how to create a glossy sphere. Now to get started open the tool and select the oval tool. Using the oval tool create a sphere shape. Draw holding the shift key button and set it to green color. Now similarly draw ellipse and give it white color. Create a few more ellipses this way. Now go to filers and then glowers and then Gaussian glower. Now go to shape free and select gradient and set the gradient. Now you can apply color changes to it and get the desired glossy effect. This video shows how to create a glossy sphere in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades