Learn how to create glowing text in Photoshop with this awesome video! 1. Write any text using text button T on the selected image as a background. Write a suitable text and place it somewhere. 2.Select the text and make it Bold. 3. right click and set Opacity and Fill options. Opacity changes the color of the text as well as its effect. Whereas Fill changes the color only . If you have set it to 0% then you can't see the text if its exist also. Set Opacity to 100%. 4. For glowing text select Outer Glow it will open a dialog box select size 18. Change the background color if you want Color Picker. 5. Select Inner Glow change color if you can turn it ON and Off. 6. To make a shadow of the text click on Image button and select Transform option.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades