Pixel Perfect is the "perfect" show to help you with your Photoshop skills. Be amazed and learn as master digital artist Bert Monroy takes a stylus and a digital pad and treats it as Monet and Picasso do with oil and canvas. Learn the tips and tricks you need to whip those digital pictures into shape with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. In this episode, Ben shows you how to create hair and fur with the pen tool in Photoshop.
This week, Bert magically creates hair and fur from scratch with the pen tool and brush engine.
Bert tackles the topic of creating realistic hair and fur with Photoshop this week. First, Bert creates long flowing hair using the pen tool (for the shape of the strands), define brush preset option (to create a unique brush stroke), the brush engine (to adjust the custom brush) and stroke effect (to add effect).
Similarly, Bert makes fur by creating a custom brush stroke with the pen tool, paths, define brush present, brush engine (adjusting scatter and count) and colorize effect.
Search Pixel Perfect on WonderHowTo for more Photoshop episodes from this Revision3 show.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades