In this video, Highton Ridley shows you how to get artistic with HDR images and Photoshop. This tutorial covers how to use a mono conversion workflow to create high contrast, gritty, black and white images. You will need: RAW conversion software (this tutorial uses Pixmantec's Rawshooter Essentials 2006), High Dynamic Range imaging software (this tutorial uses DynamicPhoto HDR) and Photoshop CS3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades