It is a tutorial that how to make an ice text effect on Photoshop. First create a new layer select paint bucket tool switch black color and paint the layer now create an other layer, choose type tool then switch the white color and create a text "ice text" after go to layer pallet merge the layers after that again create another layer select paint bucket tool and select black color now select ice text layer then go to image menu rotate canvas click clock wise then go to filter choose crystallize change it to 5 press OK. Again go to image menu click rotate canvas then go to counter clock wise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades