This is a quick and easy tutorial for Photoshop on how to create a simple but effective reflection of an object. This tutorial uses vector masking, scaling, hot keys, vertical flip, gradient tool, and opacity adjustment. After watching this video you will be able to make a reflection of any object you would like. The product of the tutorial will be a half faded reflection that actually seems as though the image is sitting on a reflective surface such as metal, glossy tile, or a wet surface. Also note, you do not need the latest version of Photoshop to create the desired effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades