Photoshopuniverse shows the way to create a Jack-O-Lantern in Photoshop. At first you need to collect or take a photo of a pumpkin. Make a new layer, with a white background, then mask it. Fill it with black color. Now go to blending option and give inner shadow, inner glow, gradient layer and outer glow. The major color will be yellow. There will be also a thin stroke. Your brush is ready now with all its effects of a Jack-O-Lantern. After following this video, you can use the same effect anywhere you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades