This video by photoshopuniverse shows you how to simulate lightning in a night time scenic photo. For this a night time scene is required. Open the image in Photoshop and create a new layer and with the gradient tool create a gradient as shown from the top left to the bottom right. Apply the filter, difference clouds on the layer and inverse the layer as shown. Exaggerate the lightening by using the adjust levels command. Change the layer mode to stream and tweak the hue and saturation so that the lightning blends in with the image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades