In this tutorial, we learn how to create a Lomo effect in Photoshop. This is a contrast that gives the photo a "cool" vibe and change up the effect that you see. First, load up your picture into Photoshop and then go to adjustments, then curve. From here, add a slight s-curve and then add a green channel with the same s-curve that you just created. Go to the blue channel and create the opposite s-channel from the others, then click "ok". Now, go to layer, new adjustment layer, then gradient map. Go to the pallet and set it as overlay and reduce the opacity on the photo. Now save your photo and you have a great lomo effect!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades