This video demonstrates a way to use the lomo effect on pictures in Photoshop. The effect makes colors stand out more, thus making the picture stand out more. The first step in adding the lomo effect is to change the color curve levels of the picture by going to Image > Adjustment > Curves in Photoshop. They should be changed very slightly, from a straight line to a slight "s" shape curve. After this, the gradient map should be changed to a black to white gradient. Finally, the mode of the new gradient should be changed to Overlay and the opacity changed to your personal preference. This video is helpful for people new to Photoshop or people who want to learn a new Photoshop technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades