First thing to do is to create a new pic image called matrix. The next thing you want to do is to change the width and the height of your picture, as well as the resolution. Pick any background color you want, take the paint bucket tool and fill the background. To get the matrix code, go to Filter, Texture, and then finally Grain. You want to set the intensity to 90, contrast to 50, and grain type should be vertical. To get the grain to be green, you press Ctrl+U, press colorize and drag the arrow to the green you want. Finally, customize it to the way you want and you have a Matrix background.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades