This video tutorial explains how to use Adobe Photoshop in order to create a unique metallic black and white effect. This simple technique (accessible to both newbies and experts) allows one to easily make photographs appear metallic. This technique requires minimal prior knowledge, walking viewers through the steps, from the application of filters (such as high pass) to the introduction of a black & white gradient. Finally, a subtle sepia tone completes the effect. This technique is useful for a variety of graphic arts applications.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades