In this tutorial, we learn how to create a muscle man in Photoshop. Start off by opening up a picture with a man who has his back to the camera and is flexing his muscles. Now, use your tool to make his back look more broad and add more skin to the body. Copy the muscles that are on his back and reapply them to the sides. Use the blending tool to make this all look like the same body part. Add more definition to the abs, then apply more muscle to the upper arms as well. When you are done, the man will look far more bulked up and it will only take a few minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades