Open a document and change the background to black. Make sure the foreground color is white, now simple use the text tool and write whatever you need to.
Create a copy of the layer and switch to the copied layer. (The one at the top of the layers box) Now go to Edit / Stroke and change the hex to #0299ff.
Go to the blending options and apply these settings for outer glow, the hex is #0165c9.
Place the original text layer above your copy's layer and set it's blending mode to Overlay and your finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades