CreativeIceDesigns shows all the steps it takes to give any photograph a nice, vintage look using Adobe Photoshop. The image must first be unlocked. You then select the grunge paper brush. Normally you should keep the aspect ratio of your image the same, but in this case, you should resize it to the same height as your paper surface. After changing the blend mode to multiply and adjusting the brightness, you then change the opacity and you'll have the "wrinkled paper" effect you're looking for. Watch this video and you'll know how to give your photographs that vintage look and feel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades