In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create the Orton glow effect using Adobe Photoshop. The Orton glow effect is achieved by combining a sharp image with a duplicate that is deliberately blurred or softened. The overall result is often characterized as a dreamscape, diffusion, or softening glow. It is an effect used for landscapes and portraits. This video provides voice narration and step-by-step instructions for viewers to easily understand and follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who edit photos and would like to enhance images with special effects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades