This step-by-step instructional video shows how Photoshop can be used to purposely over-process a photo and give it a more gritty effect. First, a High Pass filter is applied to give the photo a gray buzz. Next, hard light blend layers are applied to give the photo more contrast. A few approaches for applying noise filters are described next. Finally, de-saturation is applied to produce an amazing finished product. A must-see video for anybody looking to add a fantastic grunge effect to a photo!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades