1. First of all select 'filter' at the ‚Äòtop tool bar‚Äô. Now select the 'artistic' from the ‚Äòdrop down‚Äô. Then select 'fresco' and then click 'ok'.
2. Now you have to make a new layer by going to the ‚Äòtop tool bar‚Äô and then click on 'layer'. From the ‚Äòdrop down‚Äô you have to click 'new' and then click on 'layer'. You can give any name to this layer and then click 'ok'.
3. From the ‚Äòright side bottom bar‚Äô select 'color'. Now from the ‚Äòside tool bar‚Äô you have to select the 'gradient ' tool. From the ‚Äòtop tool bar‚Äô you have to click on the ‚Äòcolor‚Äô. And then from the color box select the first ‚Äòcolor‚Äô that you want and click ‚Äòok‚Äô. Then move the ‚Äòslider‚Äô and then choose second ‚Äòcolor‚Äô. You can choose different colors and add them in this slider.
4. Now make a horizontal line in the middle of the image to divide into two halves. Apply the ‚Äògradient‚Äô tool. The image shall now have the required painting effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades