In this video tutorial by Tasktutorial, learn how to make a paper scroll in Photoahop. Select the rounded rectangle tool and draw a shape similar to the shape shown. Open layer options. Go to gradient. Select the indicated gradient and delete the marker shown. Adjust the other markers as indicated and use the control+g shortcut to duplicate the layer. Position the shape as shown and using the pen tool draw the paper outline by clicking and holding to obtain the required shape. move the paper shape underneath the other layers and click and open layer options. Select the gradient tool and adjust the appearance as shown by adding markers and duplicating the colors. Change the angle to 80 degrees and tweak the gradient settings. Now the paper scroll is completed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades