This Adobe Photoshop video tutorial shows you how to create a peeled sticker effect. We'll start with a few concentric circles to form the main shape and then apply a texture for interest. Lastly, we'll add a peel and 3D effect.
This tutorial will teach you many shortcuts that should be a normal part of your daily Photoshop routine. Shortcuts will help shorten your time modifying images and help you focus more on what counts! I use Photoshop CS5 for this tutorial but you can use any recent modern version of the software.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades