To add drama to a photo and create some additional pop, this video tutorial shows how to create a photo cutout using Photoshop software. What you need to do is determine what subject in a photo you would like to cut out. Using a cutout and multiple layers, the final impact is an effect that makes the cutout appear as though it is extending beyond the photo's boundaries and into white space. By following these steps, you can create additional interest or emphasize a certain part of a photo using these techniques in Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades