This video tutorial by photoshopuniverse shows you how to create a postage stamp in Photoshop. First take a suitable image and decide the shape of the stamp. Corp the image to suit the shape of the stamp by selecting the area and choosing corp and increase the canvas size as shown in order to create the perforated cutout. Transform the image into a regular layer and once again increase the canvas size to create a back ground with an appropriate color as shown. Add a layer mask, chose the brush tool, go to brush options and change the brush tip shape, diameter, spacing, hardness and other parameters as required and draw the edge as shown. Add some suitable text and now your stamp is ready for use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades