In this video one learns to make a quake live button in Photoshop which is useful for anyone who owns Photoshop and creates websites. The video is easy to follow and show a step by step method for creating a quake live button by creating multiple layers, using the free sizing tool, switching the through layers, increasing stroke size and using the creation tools. Interestingly enough the video shows how to alter colors and blend layers to give a clear and crisp presentation. Overall this video is direct and easy to follow but does not cover the animation of the quake live button.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades