In this how to video, you will learn how to create a rainbow effect in your photos with Photoshop. First, open the image you want to edit in Photoshop. Next, edit the hue and saturation. Make sure to desaturate the drawing. Next, create a new layer. Select a brush and choose a blue color. Make sure in the new layer that color is selected. Color the top part of the image. Next, select a purple or pink color and color the middle part. Choose a yellow color and color the bottom of the middle part. Lastly, finish the very bottom with a purple color. Once this is done, make any touch ups with the brush for smoother transitions. Make sure the image is not in gray scale before attempting this. You have now created a rainbow effect in your image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades