This video in the Software category will show you how to create a real cool manipulated globe in Photoshop. You will combine a few images and distort one of them to create a 3D image of a globe. There are 3 components; the background, a hand and an image globe. First open the background image. Then open the hand image, copy and paste it over the background, resize and position it correctly. Now open the third image, choose the elliptical marquee key, draw a circle and copy and paste it over the hand image. Now select ctrl+T to transform this image into a 3D image. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades