In this how to video, you will learn how to create a rock texture in Photoshop. First, open the program. Select your foreground as a gray color and the background as a darker gray. Go to filter and render clouds. Go to filter and noise to add noise. Add about 3 percent and click okay. Add a channel and click filter. Apply the difference clouds multiple times until you get something very dark. Add more noise and then fade the add noise filter. Go back to the original layer and go to filter and add a lighting effect. Adjust the spot until you get something you like. Change the channel to Alpha 1 and click okay. Now you have created your rock texture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades