This Software video tutorial shows how to create scrapbooks in Photoshop. This video is presented by Ash Davies from PhotoGuides. This tutorial has 4 components including how to tear the paper, how to add sticky tape, how to hand draw and how to spill ink. To complete this tutorial you will need to download the Paper file and the Sticky Tape file from PhotoGuides. It is available to all members. Open up the paper fie in Photoshop. Open the photos you want in your scrapbook and drag them onto the paper layer. Resize and rotate the image. Now select the Lasso Tool to draw a tear line across the photo. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades