This video tutorial will show you how to create a seamless background texture using Photoshop using any square or rectangular portion of a picture. The narrator in the video demonstrates step-by-step how to achieve a seamless tiling of a photo through Photoshop and dictates the options that you will need to select. You first have to select a portion of the picture that you want to use. Then the narrator explains that you have adjust the sides of the square portion you chose--labeled A, A' , B, B'. Then the video tells you what options you need to select to prepare the photo portion for editing and adjustment. Once the photo is all set up, then it becomes time to adjust the seams or sides of the picture. The video shows you how to accomplish this using the "stamp" tool and the "smudge" tool. The video illustrates how to blend the seams of the photo to create the seamless look of the tiled photo. By watching this video you will learn how to create a seamless texture with any portion of a picture that you desire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades